Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

EYE CANDY

Since I picked up a camera in 8th grade I've loved photography. At one time I thought it would be my chosen career path, but my dreams changed. Still I find that when I'm deep in a legal brief, or studying Constitutional law, nothing gives me the same relief as picking up my camera, running outside, and capturing a few shots. These days with time in short supply I get my fix by looking at other's beautiful work. Photos by: Teri Lyn Fisher,  Margaret & Joy and Paul Barbera.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know where that Paul Barbera photo is from...that looks like a place I want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, it reminds me of a great restaurant in NYC called MAX. It's in the east village next time you make it there you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete