Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lovely Weekend





I’m sentimental. It goes beyond keeping old love letters, concert tickets, and whatever one hides away for rainy days. After living with the same person for three years it was difficult to move and leave that life behind. I had kept everything down to bar tabs at The Bowery Hotel. Luckily, my old roommate is even more nostalgic and comes to visit frequently. He swears it’s the charm of the town, the tennis, and the beach. Whatever his reason I’m always happy when he walks through the door. Having never had a brother, I imagine him to be my adopted sibling. This weekend was spent reminiscing over our shared adventures in the city that never sleeps and how far we’ve both come in a year. Here are some pictures of the sunset we saw on Sunday night and dinner out with my parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment